Topics

Hamlogger32 & WSJT/JTDX Bandmap

Dechko Zlatanov

Hallo Friends,

Using last ver of Logger32 with WSJT-X or JTDX.
Noticed tt bandmap of WSJT-X or JTDX did not make filtering properly i.e. :

In "Config" of Bandmap i have checked "Block callsigns/gridsquares with no highlight from my Continent",but there are shown all callsigns decoded EU+DX.

What I'm doing wrong?
In earlier versions of Logger32 this filter worked properly.

Any suggestions appreciated.

73's
Deko,LZ1QV

Bob <k4cy@...>

A picture please. SeventyThree(s).

On February 10, 2020 at 1:14 PM Dechko Zlatanov <zlatanov.d@...> wrote:

Hallo Friends,

Using last ver of Logger32 with WSJT-X or JTDX.
Noticed tt bandmap of WSJT-X or JTDX did not make filtering properly i.e. :

In "Config" of Bandmap i have checked "Block callsigns/gridsquares with no highlight from my Continent",but there are shown all callsigns decoded EU+DX.

What I'm doing wrong?
In earlier versions of Logger32 this filter worked properly.

Any suggestions appreciated.

73's
Deko,LZ1QV

Dechko Zlatanov

HI Bob,
Thanks for quick reply.
Attached pic's

73's
Deko

Bob <k4cy@...>

In pic1 I can not see Gridsquares. Are some of the EU gridsquares highlighted? The menu says Callsigns/gridsquares highlighted. SeventyThree(s).

On February 10, 2020 at 1:29 PM Dechko Zlatanov <zlatanov.d@...> wrote:

HI Bob,
Thanks for quick reply.
Attached pic's

73's
Deko

Dechko Zlatanov

Bob,
Gridsquares were off.Now I switch them,but no change.European calls still persist on the bandmap.

73's
Deko

Bob <k4cy@...>

My question was - Are there EU gridsquares highlighted? SeventyThree(s).

On February 10, 2020 at 1:53 PM Dechko Zlatanov <zlatanov.d@...> wrote:

Bob,
Gridsquares were off.Now I switch them,but no change.European calls still persist on the bandmap.

73's
Deko

Dechko Zlatanov

Yes,they are highlighted both - call's & gridsquares.
PIC3 in my previous message.
73's

Bob <k4cy@...>

I did not see the attachment. If I look at pic 3, I see many EU stations with highlighted Gridsquares. If the callsign or gridsquare of a EU station is highlighted, you will see the callsign on the UDP BandMap. Turn off gridsquare highlighting. SeventyThree(s).