From: "Steve G1XOW" <steve@...>
Sent: 23/10/2020 06:49:09
Subject: [hamlogger] Greyline and position is wrong

The greyline view in the tracking window has wrong location for me and the grey line is offset by about 5 hours west. I have set my location but it still thinks I am in north America!

L32 has correct date and time, and also my location. Is there another setting somewhere that I'm missing?

73 from Steve G1XOW
Life is complex - it has a real part and an imaginary part!

--
73, John - G7SSE