Greyed out

ve3ne@rogers.com

Hi Guys,

I wanted to upgrade Logger32 to the latest version.  When tried to do the ClubLog update I have received Error 250 and could
not pass that code and Logger 32 wont run.
I have ended up removing and reinstalling full Logger32.
Now under View the followings are greyed out and cannot turn them on:

- Previous ASO
- Cluster window
It looks as if those windows are turned on but I cannot see them...

73
Lali, VE3NE

Bob

Click VIEW then click FIND LOST WINDOWS. Select the missing window and click FIND. SeventyThree(s).

On 09/26/2022 8:54 AM ve3ne@... <ve3ne@...> wrote:

Hi Guys,

I wanted to upgrade Logger32 to the latest version.  When tried to do the ClubLog update I have received Error 250 and could
not pass that code and Logger 32 wont run.
I have ended up removing and reinstalling full Logger32.
Now under View the followings are greyed out and cannot turn them on:

- Previous ASO
- Cluster window
It looks as if those windows are turned on but I cannot see them...

73
Lali, VE3NE

ve3ne@rogers.com

Na...that was easy...:-)