Topics

FYI

Bob

Today my development PC has been the subject to an ongoing determined hacking attempt. Also, several attempts have been made today to penetrate other PC in the house with what looks like ransomware. Other than inconvenience, nothing was touched. Looking back on the events of the day, it is all rather amusing ... Ransomware? What could you possible want from me?

Anyway, it's all quiet now and the alarm bells/sirens/klaxons have stopped. Just a word of caution BACKUP YOUR LOGBOOKS REGULARLY! SeventyThree(s).