FW: QSL Status Issue

G4RRM Pete

Guys, any thoughts please?

This has got me stumped…

Maybe not a logger 32 problem as when I booted up today I could see the QSL status ok.

The machine has been on but idle most of the afternoon, now when I checked again the QSO vanishes from the Log entry window and there is no QSL status to see like image 1!

I have tried a clean .ini file but its still the same. I suppose I could do a re-install..

It only seems to be a problem for QSOs from 7th June onwards.

Thanks

Pete

G4RRM

Sent: 09 June 2021 10:13
To: Logger32 (hamlogger@groups.io) <hamlogger@groups.io>
Subject: QSL Status Issue

Ok, I don’t get this.

I just went to get a coffee, the PC has been running since I last reported all was ok, but I just checked when I got back and the same is happening again..

I have tried to snip some screenshots..

If I right click Logbook window HI3CH shows LOTW received.

Then if I put his call into log entry I see the QSO in Previous QSO window (capture2), ok so far.

If I then right click on the QSO I see (Capture1). No details!

What I have noticed, when QSL status is blank (capture1) is that when clicking in the Previous QSO window, the QSO disappears from previous QSO window, as can be seen in capture1.

For those QSOs that have QSL status ok I see capture3, normal, QSO still visible in previous QSO window.

This seems to be affecting QSOs from around 7th June…

(Sorry the file names are back to front, but hopefully is explains what I’m seeing?)

I hope this makes sense to you…

Pete

G4RRM

Bob

I think I might have fixed that for the next update. I think you'll find if there is only one QSO in the previous QSOs window it doesn't work as expected. If thee os more than one QSO, it works as except all QSOs exacpt the last one. That sound like it? 73.

On 06/11/2021 1:09 PM G4RRM Pete <pete@...> wrote:

This has got me stumped…

Maybe not a logger 32 problem as when I booted up today I could see the QSL status ok.

The machine has been on but idle most of the afternoon, now when I checked again the QSO vanishes from the Log entry window and there is no QSL status to see like image 1!

I have tried a clean .ini file but its still the same. I suppose I could do a re-install..

Thanks

Pete

G4RRM

Ok, I don’t get this.

I just went to get a coffee, the PC has been running since I last reported all was ok, but I just checked when I got back and the same is happening again..

Then if I put his call into log entry I see the QSO in Previous QSO window (capture2), ok so far.

What I have noticed, when QSL status is blank (capture1) is that when clicking in the Previous QSO window, the QSO disappears from previous QSO window, as can be seen in capture1.

For those QSOs that have QSL status ok I see capture3, normal, QSO still visible in previous QSO window.

(Sorry the file names are back to front, but hopefully is explains what I’m seeing?)

Pete

G4RRM

Bob

... or try rebuilding the logook in case there is a broken pointer in there somewhere. 73.

This has got me stumped…

Thanks

Pete

G4RRM

Ok, I don’t get this.

Pete

G4RRM

G4RRM Pete

Hi Bob

Thanks for coming back on this.
I have tried rebuilding the log but that didn’t help any..

The example I have used does indeed only have 1 previous QSO. I’ll check later when back in shack on some multiple ones and also pre 7th June single QSOs to see if the issue replicates there..

Pete
G4RRM

On 11 Jun 2021, at 18:31, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

... or try rebuilding the logook in case there is a broken pointer in there somewhere. 73.

This has got me stumped…

Thanks

Pete

G4RRM

Ok, I don’t get this.

Pete

G4RRM

G4RRM Pete

Bob

One callsign I have 3 QSOs in the previous window.

2 are LoTW confirmed one is not yet.

If I click on the 2 confirmed all is ok

If I click on the not confirmed the whole table is blank, it doesn’t show LOTW sent or eQSL sent, no ticks in any boxes.

I’ll wait on the update

Thanks again

Pete

G4RRM

From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: 11 June 2021 18:31
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] FW: QSL Status Issue

I think I might have fixed that for the next update. I think you'll find if there is only one QSO in the previous QSOs window it doesn't work as expected. If thee os more than one QSO, it works as except all QSOs exacpt the last one. That sound like it? 73.

This has got me stumped…

Thanks

Pete

G4RRM

Ok, I don’t get this.

Pete

G4RRM