From: n4is@... <n4is@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2022 12:10 AM
To: 'hamlogger@groups.io' <hamlogger@groups.io>
Subject: Need help with antenna switch limited to 6 antennas

Hi guys

I need some help with the antenna switch. I am running last update of Logger32, LPT1, using  binary or decimal  antennas 1 to 6 works just fine, but 7,8,9,..15 returns to antenna 1.

The selection is limited to 6 antennas, any thing I can try to use all 15 antennas ?

73’s

JC

N4IS

Bob

I have no way of testing (I haven't seen a parallel port in a very long time). I looked at the code and pin 9 is raised when antenna #8 thru #15 is selected. SeventyThree(s).

On 07/06/2022 11:29 AM N4IS <n4is@...> wrote:

I did check again all possible configurations, I always like to read all pages on the manual. I am old EE. What I can see is that parallel port pin 9 never turn on.

I don’t know what to do to fix this issue. The LPT1 seems to be working fine, all antennas 1 to 6 work as it should.

Please I appreciate some guidance .

73

JC

N4IS

I need some help with the antenna switch. I am running last update of Logger32, LPT1, using  binary or decimal  antennas 1 to 6 works just fine, but 7,8,9,..15 returns to antenna 1.

The selection is limited to 6 antennas, any thing I can try to use all 15 antennas ?

73’s

JC

N4IS

N4IS

Thanks Bob for looking  the code, I will try to replace the board.

73’s

N4IS

JC