From: Jim Hargrave [mailto:w5ifp@...]
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2020 6:07 PM
To: 'w8gex@...' <w8gex@...>
Subject: RE: Logger 32 program

Hi Joe,

The simplest way to accomplish those changes Is:

Type the frequency in the “Call” box of the Log Entry window and press <Enter>

This will cause Logger32 to look up the frequency in the Bands and Mode chart. It will then set the frequency, Band and Mode

Now enter the callsign you want to log and it will update the window with any other info desired based on your QSO Mask.

You may occasionally have to make some changes due to overlap in the Bands and mode listing.

Verify the data and press <Enter> to log the QSO.

BTW, 3.50.410 has just been released.

Jim – w5ifp-