From: Bob [mailto:k4cy@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2020 14:45
To: W1TR@...
Subject: Re: Logger32 Split Operation?

Difficult question to answer - Does Logger32 support split?  To be technically accurate, no. While Logger32 can tell if is a radio is split, it doesn't really care. There are eye-candy windows that show the TX/RX frequencies and split, but it's just eye-candy. The Logbook Entry window (and UDP broadcast frequency) shows VFO A of the current radio. Typically one would be expected to receive on VFO A and transmit on VFO B (and that's the default for logging split QSOs). Depending on the users preference, one can get a little carried away (unnecessarily IMHO). SeventyThree(s).

On January 9, 2020 at 2:24 PM "Terry G. Glagowski / W1TR" <w1tr@...> wrote:

Bob,

A final question…

I presume that Logger32 supports SPLIT operation?

When in SPLIT mode, does the frequency in the UDP packet contain the RX or TX frequen???

HFAUTO needs the TX frequency so as to set the L/C elements for transmit rather than receive.

73, Terry / W1TR  :  )