Topics

Fw: CQWPX statistics

Carlo Larosi

From: Carlo Larosi
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:37 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Fw: CQWPX statistics

From: Carlo Larosi
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:22 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io

From: Carlo Larosi
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:17 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: CQWPX statistics

Ciao to everybody
I have troubles with CQWPX statistics. Different values each version. Values of version .391 are correct.
Recalculated statistics every different version. PXF on .393 are not in alfabetical order and some cell takes the submitted color for a different situation (also empty).
In this situation the appearance of wpx not worked can be wrong.
73 de
Carlo IZ3ETU

Bob

Carlo, I do not see this. For me the listing is in alphabetical order, and the numbers are the same.

This is from 3.50.391:

This is from 3.50.393:

73.

I have troubles with CQWPX statistics. Different values each version. Values of version .391 are correct.
Recalculated statistics every different version. PXF on .393 are not in alfabetical order and some cell takes the submitted color for a different situation (also empty).
In this situation the appearance of wpx not worked can be wrong.
73 de
Carlo IZ3ETU

Carlo Larosi

You are lucky Bob.
73
Carlo

I have troubles with CQWPX statistics. Different values each version. Values of version .391 are correct.
Recalculated statistics every different version. PXF on .393 are not in alfabetical order and some cell takes the submitted color for a different situation (also empty).
In this situation the appearance of wpx not worked can be wrong.
73 de
Carlo IZ3ETU

Bob

Carlo, what other settings must I try? I used MIXED MODE, ALL OPERATORS. ALL QSLS. ALL CREDITS. Maybe make an ADIF file of your logbook and send it to me for testing? 73.

On August 27, 2019 at 12:53 PM Carlo Larosi <iz3etugm@...> wrote:

You are lucky Bob.
73
Carlo