Topics

Full Version 4.0 or Upgrade?

Bernd DL9YAJ

Hello,

after a HD-crash a want to install a new clean version of Logger32. I want to install the new V.4 version. But at the moment, a full version 4.0 is not available. Is it better to wait until a full version is available?

I want to avoid, that when i first install the V 3.5 and than upgrade to V 4.x, that unwanted or unnecessary files from the older version are on my new SSD.

What is the best way? Any timeline when the new V 4.x will be available?

Thanks

best 73s Bernd, DL9YAJ

Bob

v4.0 full install will be available next week. SeventyThree(s).