From: "Renner Pedroza rennerpedroza@... [hamlogger]" <hamlogger@...>
To: "hamlogger@..." <hamlogger@...>
Sent: 03/01/2018 12:56:43
Subject: [hamlogger] FT8 spots in DX Spot Window

Hello OMs,

Dos anyone know if is there any DXcluster that "echo" the "pskreporter.info" FT8 Spots?

Since activity in FT8 has increased a lot, i would like to get FT8 Spots in my DX Spot Window too...

73 Renner
PY7RP

Renner Pedroza

Hello John,

Yes i know hamspots.net . That is a great website for FT8 hunting.

But what i am looking for is a way to "add" FT8 spots into Logger32´s DX Spot Window.

This would be a cool feature to add to later on versions... (if there is a way to...).

Being that possible you could use DX Spot Window - "Alert function"... That would be great.

73 Renner
PY7RP

JOHNG7SSE@...

Renner

Try the following:

Set up a cluster connection to ve7cc.net on port 7400

After logging in with your call sign send the command: SET/SKIMMER

If it works you can thank Lee Sawkins - VE7CC who has added this FT8 skimmer to his cluster.

73

John

G7SSE

john Kalou

Good morning  how to disable the command: SET/SKIMMER after to enable the cluster ?

73   sv9rgi  Giannis