From: "HI3B Radhames" <hi3b@...>
Sent: 19/02/2021 18:13:18
Subject: [hamlogger] FT8 Duplicate RST

Who know why working FT8 show the repport  as duplicate
in the comments field? Did I a wrong setting?
Thanks for any help or sugestión.
73,
--
Change to Full Features Digest (Rich formatting)
Tnx.

HI3B

--
73, John - G7SSE

Bob <k4cy@...>

Try this - On the UDP BandMap click CONFIG | DX SPOT OPTIONS. Check the option RIGHT CLICK GRIDSQUARE TO MAKE SIMPLE DX SPOT. 73.

On 02/19/2021 1:13 PM HI3B Radhames <hi3b@...> wrote:

Who know why working FT8 show the repport  as duplicate
in the comments field? Did I a wrong setting?
Thanks for any help or sugestión.
73,
--
Change to Full Features Digest (Rich formatting)
Tnx.

HI3B

Gary Hinson

HI Radhames.

I bet you have “dB reports to comments” set under F2 Settings → Reporting