Topics

FT767

Bob Furzer <n6bfm@...>

I have one request for addition of the FT767 to Logger. It doesn't seem worthwhile for a single user. Anyone else need this interface?

73,

George Sturgess <sturgess@...>

Bob,
Can I add my request as well for the FT767 as well

George VK4WQ

Bob Furzer wrote:

I have one request for addition of the FT767 to Logger. It doesn't seem
worthwhile for a single user. Anyone else need this interface?

73,

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

Gregg's Mail <gah@...>

I am sorry to inform you that Gregg Houck suffered a massive heart attack on
6/28/00 and passed away.

I am Jim Hoffman, one of Gregg's friends, his employer, and a fellow Amateur
(KA3HQR).

If you have furthur inquires, e-mail me jimh@...

Sincerely,
Jim