Topics

FT747 (or something)

Bob Furzer <n6bfm@...>

Who wanted an FT747 (or something similar) interface coded into Logger?

73,

mike tenore

I was looking to have my FT-767gx interface Logger so
I can read frequency into logger. But you said it was
giong to take a while. Are you thinking about
programming some of the Yaesus into logger ? It would
be nice to have logger read my radio frequency..

I dont know if you were refering in you message about
my request a few weeks ago

73's Mike wb2lcw
--- Bob Furzer <n6bfm@...> wrote:

Who wanted an FT747 (or something similar) interface
coded into Logger?

73,

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

http://invites.yahoo.com/

N.D.KING <nking@...>

Hi Bob some time ago I put out a help request to get my FT747 to work with
Logger, I wonder if this is now possible.
Bob I have been testing Zananka over the last several months excellent
programme very few problems with it .Any of the problems that I have
experience have been fixed by the newer beta version.
ps
When will the RTTY part of the programme be available ?

THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR EXCELLENT SOFTWARE

N.D.KING G0OHK QTHR
equipment PENTIUM 233MMX WITH 65 MEGS OF RAM SOUND BLASTER 16 PLUG & PLAY

Bob Furzer <n6bfm@...>

The 747 is getting closer to the top of the list ....

73,

At 02:02 PM 07/08/2000 +0100, you wrote:
Hi Bob some time ago I put out a help request to get my FT747 to work with
Logger, I wonder if this is now possible.
Bob I have been testing Zananka over the last several months excellent
programme very few problems with it .Any of the problems that I have
experience have been fixed by the newer beta version.
ps
When will the RTTY part of the programme be available ?

THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR EXCELLENT SOFTWARE

N.D.KING G0OHK QTHR
equipment PENTIUM 233MMX WITH 65 MEGS OF RAM SOUND BLASTER 16 PLUG & PLAY

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

Bob Furzer <n6bfm@...>

It is (and has been for a long time).

73,

At 02:02 PM 07/08/2000 +0100, you wrote:
Hi Bob some time ago I put out a help request to get my FT747 to work with
Logger, I wonder if this is now possible.
Bob I have been testing Zananka over the last several months excellent
programme very few problems with it .Any of the problems that I have
experience have been fixed by the newer beta version.
ps
When will the RTTY part of the programme be available ?

THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR EXCELLENT SOFTWARE

N.D.KING G0OHK QTHR
equipment PENTIUM 233MMX WITH 65 MEGS OF RAM SOUND BLASTER 16 PLUG & PLAY

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

Gregg's Mail <gah@...>

I am sorry to inform you that Gregg Houck suffered a massive heart attack on
6/28/00 and passed away.

I am Jim Hoffman, one of Gregg's friends, his employer, and a fellow Amateur
(KA3HQR).

If you have furthur inquires, e-mail me jimh@...

Sincerely,
Jim