French department arward

F4CVO

Hi,
First thank’s for reading and work for this logbook.
I use qrv.com module for to taking the qsl info.
For the french department arward, I must edit the user info on logger32 and to put manually the number for the department.
I need a tips for to make this automatically, or to put one more pane in the log entry pane to write manually the number of department.
Thanks
best wishes 73
F4CVO Jérémy

Gilles DESANSAC F6IRA

Jérémy looking to

1) Tools/Award Setup/Setup Primary Administration Awards/

2) Awards/Primary Administration Awards

It work if you popup départements in primary administration field into logbook entry.

Gilles F6IRA