From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Andy VA3PL
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 11:43 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Four instances of LogSync

Hi

Friend of mine manages four callsigns. Two of his and two for his wife.

Because of difficulty managing LOTW for each calsign using LogSince he would like to have four separate instances of LogSinc? One for each callsign.

EG: He has four instances of Logger32 and he would like to have separate instances of LogSync in each Folder for Logger32.

Can it be done this way?

Andy SP9KR

Retirement is the best job I've ever had