From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of HI3B Radhames
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2020 11:25 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] FLdigi

What should I do to connect FLDigi to Logger32?
Short and simple explanation, will be welcome.
Radhames, HI3B

ei3fw

I found that I had to roll back to an earlier version to get Rick's gateway to work. Apparently this is due to recent changes in fldigi.

Fldigi ver. 4.0.4 works perfectly here.
Best 73
Craig EI3FW

Rick Ellison

Craig..

What happens when you run the latest Fldigi? I get emails from Dave with all his changes to Fldigi but I have not seen any that should break the gateway.

73 Rick N2AMG