Feature Request - Stations worked in Bandmap

John, G4DRS

I wonder, am I the only one who thinks it would be a neat idea to have the bandmap populate with the stations worked on a given band, during a given session?
For example, I start Logger32 and tune up 20m, working 5 different stations as I go. Then, I whizz back down to the bottom of the band and tune up again. I inevitably run across at least some of those stations I have already worked.
Then, I nip up to 15m and do the same. Back to 20m and tune again. If the bandmap showed the stations I had worked during my previous tuning sessions, in a different colour to those being spotted, I think that would be useful. I don't mean it to be based on the 'previous QSOs' window, but just on whether they have been worked during this particular session, or even just whether they have been worked today.
For instance, this week there are lots of RP76 stations on HF. It would be nice to see at a glance which ones I had already worked today.

What do we all think?
Would this be a handy feature?

73,

John
G4DRS

John Munton - G7SSE

John

Not quite what you want but are you aware of this feature, the settings for which are found under Config in each of the Band Maps:

"Show QSOd B4 …: Logger32 identifies stations we have already logged with an X  between
the line to the frequency scale and the callsign. There are further options to show the X only
if we have worked them on this band and/or mode.
Also, if the top left corner of the Worked/Confirmed window has been toggled to show the current year
e.g. 2021, the worked before Xs and spot highlighting only take account of stations worked this year. If it
says ALL, it checks the whole log for a match."

Above quote from the Help File; Section 14.2.1 - BandMap Config Menu

73
John - G7SSE

--
73, John - G7SSE

John, G4DRS

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 06:24 PM, John Munton - G7SSE wrote:
Not quite what you want but are you aware of this feature
Thanks, John,
I hadn't spotted that.

73
John