Feature request

Brian Bowers G0VAX

Hi,
Could I make a request? I’d like support for 3 radios…. My 2x HF radios and my FT-818 which I use for V/UHF.
Or, could it be possible to use the Omnicron v.2 program that does support multiple radios.

Bob

You can ask, as several others before you have asked. The answer remains the same, I have no interest in supporting more than two radios or omnicron. SeventyThree(s).