Extract data from Logger32 for ADMIN SUBDIVISION INFO

k6eid

I am sorry I was not clear on what I am looking for.

The ADMIN SUBDIVISION file contains the award data that I entered in my logs. What I am looking for is:

where is that fie stored in Logger32?
Is it possible to extract the information for a particular award (in this case, RDA) (I am trying to summarize my data with callsign and administrative subdivision)? .

Thanks
Phil K6EID

k6eid

I think I found the file - PrimaryAdmin32.isd. Anyway to orderly extract the informatio?

Thanks

Bob

Phil, try this:

a) Click TOOLS | DATABASE MAINTENANCE. Click on SECONDARY ADMIN MAINTENANCE
b) Select the RDA award. Click IMPORT/EXPORT .CSV FILE
c) Click th EXPORT button. Enter a filename somewhere (on your desktop maybe?)
d) Now open this file with Excel or any spreadsheet and do whatever you want

SeventyThree(s).

On 06/19/2021 11:55 AM k6eid <k6eid@...> wrote:

I am sorry I was not clear on what I am looking for.

The ADMIN SUBDIVISION file contains the award data that I entered in my logs. What I am looking for is:

where is that fie stored in Logger32?
Is it possible to extract the information for a particular award (in this case, RDA) (I am trying to summarize my data with callsign and administrative subdivision)? .

Thanks
Phil K6EID

k6eid

and the other- SecondaryAdmin32.isd

k6eid

Many many thanks!

k6eid

Did that but it doesn't show the callsigns QSLed or worked.

Any way to add that info?

Bob

No, it shows what I thought you asked for, a full list of all the secondary subdivisions in the RDA award. SeventyThree(s).

On 06/19/2021 12:23 PM k6eid <k6eid@...> wrote:

Did that but it doesn't show the callsigns QSLed or worked.

Any way to add that info?

k6eid

I note that on GRID LAYOUT, there are both admin areas called out with option to set as CODE or NAME. But I don't see any fields on the list (unless they can be set in one of the USER fields).