Topics

Export UQF(.asc) file

Ken JN7FAH

Bob,

I found bugs in [File] menu, Export Logs/Export UQF(.asc) file.

As shown below, when I chose this menu the box showing
"Including this end date" isn't the present date.
UQF_Export01.JPG
Then, I pull down date selection window as shown below, it
is apparent that, in this section, L32 refers the last two digits
of system year for DAY and system day for YEAR.

It is 8:00 in the local time 1 hour behind 2019-10-15 00:00 UTC.
I think, you know why the present date of L32 is a day before UTC.
UQF_Export02.JPG

Next, the extension of UQF exported file is not .asc, but
it is .uqf as shown below.
The file name should be "20191014.asc".

UQF_Export05.JPG

This function is quite useful to export QSO records of
a certain station.
If possible, let me request to add callsign or country
selection appears in Exporting ADIF(.adi) file section.
UQF_Export04.JPG

73
Ken JN7FAH
ex JA0RYN, JA0RYN/7, DL/JA0RYN

Bob

Ken, I will look at this tomorrow, but while you wait, answer me this question ... I Googled this: How many of the Japanese rugby team are actually Japanese ... Google said this:

Do you think maybe they're trying to avoid answering the question? SeventyThree(s).

On October 14, 2019 at 7:37 PM Ken JN7FAH <jn7fah@...> wrote:

[...]

ja1nlx

Bob

It is true that almost all have Japanese nationality. They are actually Japanese.

73

On 2019/10/15 9:25, Bob wrote:

[...]

Gerry VE6LB

Ever been near a Sumo match Bob? Macks NA rugby players look tiny.

73, LB

On 2019/10/15 9:25, Bob wrote:

[...]

73, Gerry VE6LB ve6lb@... ve6lb.ve6hams.com

Bob

Changes made for the next auto-update. UQF? I don't even remember what the acronym stood for.  I think it goes back to 198something when I wrote an Apple II logging program while in Singapore. Some Swedish stations needed an abbreviated export for QSO printing. Now, of course, we have ADIF which has assumed a life of its own. SeventyThree(s).

[...]

Aki, born Japanese, or granted citizenship? 73.

On 2019/10/15 9:25, Bob wrote:

[...]

We use "nationality" instead of "citizenship"

Someone was born in New Zealand and has played rugby in Japanese team

for many years. Then he acquired Japanese nationality.

Some one was born in other country and has played in Japanese team for

several years. Then he acquired membership as Japanese national team.

Someone's race are Japanese.

73

On 2019/10/15 9:25, Bob wrote:

[...]

ASCII file export future of L32 3.50.398 is now perfect.
Thanks

73
Ken JN7FAH
ex JA0RYN, JA0RYN/7, DL/JA0RYN