Topics

Export ADIF Locked

HI3B Radhames

Hi guys:

After a couple of month with my laptop damaged,
I try to export all my contacts and the Export ADIF
the function does not work.
Appear a window titled "I can't let you do this..."
with the following info:
"The last ADIF export from this Logbook was made with the
HI3AB filter option selected. You no have the ALL OPERATORS
filter enabled. I don't know your last exported QSO for this filter option".
I did uncheck ALL OPERATORS and check only HI3AB (my previous call),
and appear the same info again.
 Otherwise, I would like someone with a bit of free time, to see my configuration remotely, via TeamViewer.
Thanks in advance.
Who could help me?

73,
Radhames, HI3B

--
HI3B

Bob

Is this option enabled and/or checked? 73.

On December 1, 2019 at 1:23 PM HI3B Radhames <hi3b@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi Bob:

Done.....Solved
Thanks.
As I said you I did check and unchecked All Operators and received
same info in the small window, but  stay  checked the
box "Export all new Qsos since of last ADIF export".
I did uncheck and DONE, all export did.
73,
Radhames, HI3B