errors

Fabio IZ8MBW

Hello.
Just upgraded to 4.0.249.
Working OK for now but after a Logger32 closure I have received this:
Inline image

After click OK, then:
Inline image

After click OK, then:
Inline image

After I have opened it again and seems to work.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

Jan

I do not see this

73
Jan
PA4JJ

Op 1-4-2021 om 16:07 schreef Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io:
Hello.
Just upgraded to 4.0.249.
Working OK for now but after a Logger32 closure I have received this:

After click OK, then:

After click OK, then:

After I have opened it again and seems to work.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi zero:
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388

Fabio IZ8MBW

I also did not see it just after the upgrade but it happens later, only one time but happens.
I tried multiple times to close and reopen Logger32 and those errors appears only that time (one time).
Now it's working fine since hours, I hope it was only a sporadic case.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW