Topics

Error when adding QSO's by hand


Nico
 

There is a problem, when using this feature.

When I try to add QSO’s afterward and use the rightclick option There is a popup saying  huh 145,350 is not on 2M.

Yet entering from the entry window and correcting the time by hand accepts the QSO’s and the frequency is correct in the frequency column.

This never was a problem in logger 3 versions so I think some regional setting in the add window is getting in the way, not correctly at this point.

See the image here under.

Nico, PA0MIR

 

 

Verzonden vanuit Mail voor Windows 10

 


Bob
 

It is fixed for the next auto-update. 73.

On 03/05/2021 4:10 PM Nico <pa0mir@...> wrote:
 
 

There is a problem, when using this feature.

When I try to add QSO’s afterward and use the rightclick option There is a popup saying  huh 145,350 is not on 2M.

Yet entering from the entry window and correcting the time by hand accepts the QSO’s and the frequency is correct in the frequency column.

This never was a problem in logger 3 versions so I think some regional setting in the add window is getting in the way, not correctly at this point.

See the image here under.

Nico, PA0MIR

 

 

Verzonden vanuit Mail voor Windows 10

 


Aleksander Žagar
 

Nico je 5.3.2021 ob 22:10 napisal:

There is a problem, when using this feature.

When I try to add QSO’s afterward and use the rightclick option There is a popup saying  huh 145,350 is not on 2M.

Yet entering from the entry window and correcting the time by hand accepts the QSO’s and the frequency is correct in the frequency column.

This never was a problem in logger 3 versions so I think some regional setting in the add window is getting in the way, not correctly at this point.

See the image here under.

Nico, PA0MIR

 

 

Verzonden vanuit Mail voor Windows 10

 

Nico, I found out the same problem. I tried to ad SOTA QSO on 2m manually the oter day and when inserting (CTRL+M) frequency 145,550 gives me the same error.

I fix that with an old bandmode.db from V3 Logger32.

(I still dont know what for is MyBandMode.db there.) 

Just replaced that old BandMode.db files from old V3 into Logger32 directory and it should work. It is working for me now, but I'm not sure why this happened.

There must be some non-compliance transfering issue from old bandmode.db in new 4 version of Logger32.

73, Aleksander, S57S





Avast logo

Ta e-pošta je bila pregledana z Avast protivirusnim programom.
www.avast.com