Topics

Error report

Steve G1XOW

I happened to turn the radio off before closing L32 and saw this message for the first time. Had a partial call entered at the time. L32 is V4.0.236

73 de Steve G1XOW

Bob

Steve, several Beta testers report they are unable to reproduce this. Are we missing a step? I notice there is no callsign in the Logbook Entry window, but there's a message saying you can't quit with a callsign in the Logbook Entry window. How did you do that? 73.

On 01/25/2021 9:32 PM Steve G1XOW <steve@...> wrote:

I happened to turn the radio off before closing L32 and saw this message for the first time. Had a partial call entered at the time. L32 is V4.0.236

73 de Steve G1XOW

Bob

Ignore this. We have found the magic sequence, and can duplicate the problem (it is not a v4.0 problem, it has always been there. It will be addressed in the next auto-update. 73.