Topics

Error Messages.

James Holohan

Hi. I wonder can you tell me why these error messages are appearing?
Thanks.

Bob <k4cy@...>

It would appear the the StretchBlt API returns a 32bit value. I had coded expecting no more than 16bits. It suspect you're the first one to run into this problem. It is corrected for the next update. If the problem is annoying, click VIEW and UNcheck ENABLE ERROR TRAPPING. Please turn it back on when the next update is online.

The API is used when resizing the red/green arrows that show VFO frequency on the BandMap. The returned values are not used for anything. so I'd guess the problem has always been there. With each v4.0 update I add more error checking, in an effort to improve the stability of Logger32.

SeventyThree(s).

On 02/18/2021 8:45 AM James Holohan <holohaj2@...> wrote:

Hi. I wonder can you tell me why these error messages are appearing?
Thanks.

James Holohan

Bob.
         Sincere thanks for your prompt reply and especially for the fantastic logging program and support.
Regards.
Jim EI4HH.