Error Message only when Radio goes into Splt

Paul Scarratt

Hi Guys,

I seem to be getting this error message only when my Icom radio goes into split on any mode see below picture, any ideas?

Regards Paul G0WRE

ja1nlx

Paul

Maybe your macro is not correct. Replace "xx" by your ICOM ID.

On 2022/06/26 18:24:30, Paul Scarratt via groups.io <g0wre@...> wrote:

Hi Guys,

I seem to be getting this error message only when my Icom radio goes into split on any mode see below picture, any ideas?

Regards Paul G0WRE

Paul Scarratt

Hi Aki were do I find it to replace it please?

ja1nlx

You might add split macro inĀ
a. Custom settings in Radio setup panel.
b. Setup DX spots macro in Radio control panel.
Look for "xx" in these area and replace "xx" with ICOM address for your radio.