Topics

Error message at L32 boot

Gilles DESANSAC F6IRA

Hi all. From some time (weeks) i have always same error message when i start our software: Error 10048 (adress used in procedure Form-Load of Form frmTCPserver Error line 170). Click ok and software work as expected even with incoming TCP/UDP frames from JTDX. What Im' wrong? Thanks for help.

Gilles F6IRA

Bob

The error message is telling you that the TCP socket you have selected is already in use by another application on your PC. Right click TCP at the bottom left of the main Logger32 window. Click SHOW TCP SERVER. The TCP SERVER Window opens, click CONFIG. You can see the port number selected - maybe 52001. Logger32 can not bind to that port, it is already in use. SeventyThree(s).

On January 23, 2020 at 8:41 AM Gilles DESANSAC F6IRA <f6ira@...> wrote:

Hi all. From some time (weeks) i have always same error message when i
start our software: Error 10048 (adress used in procedure Form-Load of
Form frmTCPserver Error line 170). Click ok and software work as
expected even with incoming TCP/UDP frames from JTDX. What Im' wrong?
Thanks for help.

Gilles F6IRA

Gilles DESANSAC F6IRA

Hi Bob you're right. After change port from5001 to 52002 previous error message dont' again show when start L32. Problem is resolved here. As TCP port was close and popup on connect "disable" i was imagine that message come on from another setup rule on Logger32 start procedure. I check .ini file and finaly found TCP server settings lines where my mistake come and add 1 to port number.

[TCP Server Settings]
Top=1170
Left=13620
Visible=False
Socket Closed=False
Popup On Connect=False
Port Number=52002

Thanks Bob for your kind help to open my mind. SeventyThrees. Gilles F6IRA