Error Message

Mac Gray

Using ver 4.0.294. I have one radio defined and one rotor. No problems with either. However, on startup or when a change is made I get this Error message. Any ideas?
de W8LMG

Bob

That line of code reads/sets the rotor correction as you have configured it. Look at the rotor setup window and see what you have configured the rotor offset correction to be. SeventyThree(s).

On 05/18/2022 4:24 PM Mac Gray <w8lmg@...> wrote:

Using ver 4.0.294. I have one radio defined and one rotor. No problems with either. However, on startup or when a change is made I get this Error message. Any ideas?
de W8LMG

mac@...

Thanks Bob.  I recently had to set a correction of -90 when the tracking window for no known reason was reading the incorrect heading by 90°.  This was the only way I could find to correct it.  My Green Heron reads correctly leaving me no choice.  Any other suggestions or do I just have to live with the error code.
Thanks again for your response.

Mac W8LMG