Topics

Error 424

infosys4u@...

Hi,
I was using Logger 4.0.132 today and encountered this error while using the DX Spot window.  I tried to open the option menu, by right clicking the DX Spot grid and Error 424 popped up.  The error said....  Error 424 (Object required) in procedure MShFlexGrid1_MouseUp of Form wndDxSpot.  Error occured on Lines 400 to 480.

This error only occurs with the DX Cluster window is in use, via Telnet.  If Telnet is not active, no error occurs.  This error did not occur in v 3.5.

Tnx for the Help,
Bob
NE0CQ

Gary Hinson

Hi Bob.

No problem here:

I’m using Windows 8.1, and I also have a localhost cluster connection open.

I was using Logger 4.0.132 today and encountered this error while using the DX Spot window.  I tried to open the option menu, by right clicking the DX Spot grid and Error 424 popped up.  The error said....  Error 424 (Object required) in procedure MShFlexGrid1_MouseUp of Form wndDxSpot.  Error occured on Lines 400 to 480.

This error only occurs with the DX Cluster window is in use, via Telnet.  If Telnet is not active, no error occurs.  This error did not occur in v 3.5.

Tnx for the Help,
Bob
NE0CQ

infosys4u@...

Hi Gary,
Well, sending my message must have scared all the gremlins away.  Today it works just fine.  Must have been the hard reboot of my computer that cleared out the issue.

I was on the ARRL website the other day and was looking up the LOTW info.  I clicked on the manual and man......it looked really familiar!  Glad you worked on that manual too,  you do a real good job at editing and formatting info.  Thanks for all your hard work on LOTW and Logger32!
73's,
Bob
NE0CQ