Error 13 when doing a search in the logbook

Fabien TK5MH

Hi all,
I obtain this message when trying to search for a QSO in the logbook
73, Fabien TK5MH

Fabio IZ8MBW

I have the same issue if I search for "QSO DATE", but if I search by Callsign it works.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

On Friday, May 7, 2021, 10:57:52 AM GMT+2, Fabien TK5MH <tk5mh@...> wrote:

Hi all,
I obtain this message when trying to search for a QSO in the logbook
73, Fabien TK5MH

Jan

I see the same

73
Jan PA4JJ

Op 7-5-2021 om 11:47 schreef Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io:
I have the same issue if I search for "QSO DATE", but if I search by Callsign it works.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

On Friday, May 7, 2021, 10:57:52 AM GMT+2, Fabien TK5MH <tk5mh@...> wrote:

Hi all,
I obtain this message when trying to search for a QSO in the logbook
73, Fabien TK5MH

my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi zero:
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388

Dave Colliau

Works fine here ?
Dave N8DC

On 05/07/2021 7:47 AM Jan <hamlogger@...> wrote:

I see the same

73
Jan PA4JJ

Op 7-5-2021 om 11:47 schreef Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io:
I have the same issue if I search for "QSO DATE", but if I search by Callsign it works.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

On Friday, May 7, 2021, 10:57:52 AM GMT+2, Fabien TK5MH <tk5mh@...> wrote:

Hi all,
I obtain this message when trying to search for a QSO in the logbook
73, Fabien TK5MH

my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi zero:
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388

NICK K. PLUMIDAKIS

Me too

Best 73’s

DE

Nick

SV1VS

Op 7-5-2021 om 11:47 schreef Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io:

I have the same issue if I search for "QSO DATE", but if I search by Callsign it works.

73s

Fabio, IZ8MBW

On Friday, May 7, 2021, 10:57:52 AM GMT+2, Fabien TK5MH <tk5mh@...> wrote:

Hi all,
I obtain this message when trying to search for a QSO in the logbook
73, Fabien TK5MH

my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi zero:
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388

Tom Sevart

On 5/7/2021 03:57, Fabien TK5MH wrote:
Hi all,
I obtain this message when trying to search for a QSO in the logbook
73, Fabien TK5MH
How do you get to that search window?

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

n5kd

Right click in the main logbook window.
It’s the 4th line down.

73’ Pete, N5KD.

On May 7, 2021, at 22:53, Tom Sevart <tmsevart@gmail.com> wrote:

On 5/7/2021 03:57, Fabien TK5MH wrote:
Hi all,
I obtain this message when trying to search for a QSO in the logbook
73, Fabien TK5MH
How do you get to that search window?

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

... or you could read/study/learn from the awesome help file/documentation and do two things:

1) Improve your Logger32 experience
2) Be environmentally friendly an reduce the unnecessary bandwidth

SeventyThree(s)AndBackToNetOverOver.

On 5/7/2021 18:10, Bob wrote:
... or you could read/study/learn from the awesome help file/documentation and do two things:
Or you could just be a nice person and answer a simple question. This program is fairly complex and takes a while to find what could be (and was) answered very quickly.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Would you prefer we (the thousands of subscribers) simply pointed you to the chapter/verse of the help file/documentation?

And, no I am not a nice person. If I was, I wouldn't offer Logger32 gratis. Many of us bust our ass day after day to deliver a product that is IMHO second to none. The least you could do is RTFM.

On 05/07/2021 7:32 PM Tom Sevart <tmsevart@gmail.com> wrote:

On 5/7/2021 18:10, Bob wrote:
... or you could read/study/learn from the awesome help file/documentation and do two things:
Or you could just be a nice person and answer a simple question. This
program is fairly complex and takes a while to find what could be (and
was) answered very quickly.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Fabio IZ8MBW

Relax Bob, Logger32 is the best!!!!!!!!

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

On Saturday, May 8, 2021, 01:48:41 AM GMT+2, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Would you prefer we (the thousands of subscribers) simply pointed you to the chapter/verse of the help file/documentation?

And, no I am not a nice person. If I was, I wouldn't offer Logger32 gratis. Many of us bust our ass day after day to deliver a product that is IMHO second to none. The least you could do is RTFM.

SeventyThree(s)AndBackToNetOverOver.

> On 05/07/2021 7:32 PM Tom Sevart <tmsevart@...> wrote:
>

> On 5/7/2021 18:10, Bob wrote:
> > ... or you could read/study/learn from the awesome help file/documentation and do two things:
> >

> Or you could just be a nice person and answer a simple question.  This
> program is fairly complex and takes a while to find what could be (and
> was) answered very quickly.
>
> --
> Tom Sevart N2UHC
> St. Paul, KS
>
> --

Fabien TK5MH

Hi,
I tried to change the regional settings in windows 10 pro but with no success.
I thought the french format for the date could be the culprit but it seems to have no effect on the error.
Sorry Bob to submit one more problem ;-)
But a search on date and time is useful when you receive a QSL for a contact you can't find the callsign in the log.
Just to check it's not a busted callsign

73, Fabien TK5MH

ja1nlx

Fabien
Please check following steps whether it appears or not.

1. Open Logger32.ini with text editor.
2. Look for [wndLogbookPage Settings] section.
3. Delete all lines in this section.
4. Run Logger32. Logbook page window appears with default settings.

Do you still see error13 ?

On 2021/05/10 17:01:33, Fabien TK5MH <tk5mh@...> wrote:

Hi,
I tried to change the regional settings in windows 10 pro but with no success.
I thought the french format for the date could be the culprit but it seems to have no effect on the error.
Sorry Bob to submit one more problem ;-)
But a search on date and time is useful when you receive a QSL for a contact you can't find the callsign in the log.
Just to check it's not a busted callsign

73, Fabien TK5MH

Peter Eckersberger

Hi,

Similar experience here. Look at these 2 pics ...

1. Click on "Search for QSO" results in 2. "The sky is falling" 😭

2.

73 de Peter, OE3EPW
AR SK

Am 10.05.2021 um 10:01 schrieb Fabien TK5MH:

Hi,
I tried to change the regional settings in windows 10 pro but with no success.
I thought the french format for the date could be the culprit but it seems to have no effect on the error.
Sorry Bob to submit one more problem ;-)
But a search on date and time is useful when you receive a QSL for a contact you can't find the callsign in the log.
Just to check it's not a busted callsign

73, Fabien TK5MH

BTX

  Fabien and AKI, mon format de date est celui-ci et je n'ai pas de probleme   my date format is this and I have no problem  73

Mailto: f6itd@...

-----E-mail d'origine-----
De: ja1nlx <ayoshida0205@...>
A: Hamlogger <hamlogger@groups.io>
Envoyé le: Lu, 10 Mai 2021 11:00

Fabien
Please check following steps whether it appears or not.

1. Open Logger32.ini with text editor.
2. Look for [wndLogbookPage Settings] section.
3. Delete all lines in this section.
4. Run Logger32. Logbook page window appears with default settings.

Do you still see error13 ?

On 2021/05/10 17:01:33, Fabien TK5MH <tk5mh@...> wrote:
Hi,
I tried to change the regional settings in windows 10 pro but with no success.
I thought the french format for the date could be the culprit but it seems to have no effect on the error.
Sorry Bob to submit one more problem ;-)
But a search on date and time is useful when you receive a QSL for a contact you can't find the callsign in the log.
Just to check it's not a busted callsign

73, Fabien TK5MH

ja1nlx

If we are unlucky something wrong in ini make unexpected problem.
Just my 2 cents for Fabien....

De: ja1nlx <ayoshida0205@...>
A: Hamlogger <hamlogger@groups.io>
[...]

Tnx Aki San,
I will try when at home and let you know
BTX (?) J'ai le même format de date et... un problème ! Merci
73 Fabien

Fabien TK5MH

Hi,
I did the following :

1. Open Logger32.ini with text editor.
2. Look for [wndLogbookPage Settings] section.
3. Delete all lines in this section.
4. Run Logger32. Logbook page window appears with default settings.

But no luck! The error13 is still here.  :-(
Sky is falling each time you enter a number for the date in the qso search window but you can manage to have the answer if you acknowledge the error warning each time.
73, Fabien

ja1nlx

Fabien

Sorry but I have no more suggestions..😢

On 2021/05/11 15:06:53, Fabien TK5MH <tk5mh@...> wrote:

Hi,
I did the following :

1. Open Logger32.ini with text editor.
2. Look for [wndLogbookPage Settings] section.
3. Delete all lines in this section.
4. Run Logger32. Logbook page window appears with default settings.

But no luck! The error13 is still here.  :-(
Sky is falling each time you enter a number for the date in the qso search window but you can manage to have the answer if you acknowledge the error warning each time.
73, Fabien

Carlo, I4HRH

Error 13 ..., maybe I missed something. If it helps, error 13 appeared with version 253. Best regards to all. Logger32 is the best! Thanks Bob!

Carlo, I4HRH