Error 13 - Logger32 V: 4.0.254

Andy VA3PL

When doing right click on any record in the log then Edit QSL info I have error 13
Clearing this Error message I am able to edit QSL info for particular record.

The Error is as follows:

Error 13 (Type mismatch) in procedure cvt Date format at module Log QSO.
Error on line 30

Is it my setting wrong or something wrong in the Logger32?

Andy SP9KR
Retirement is the best job I've ever had

NICK K. PLUMIDAKIS

Andy

you are not the only one

I am getting identical MSG.

Best 73’s

DE

Nick

SV1VS

When doing right click on any record in the log then Edit QSL info I have error 13

Clearing this Error message I am able to edit QSL info for particular record.

The Error is as follows:

Error 13 (Type mismatch) in procedure cvt Date format at module Log QSO.

Error on line 30

Is it my setting wrong or something wrong in the Logger32?

Andy SP9KR

Retirement is the best job I've ever had

Fabio IZ8MBW

I'm lucky, I don't have this issue.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

On Saturday, May 1, 2021, 09:25:37 AM GMT+2, NICK K. PLUMIDAKIS <sv1vs@...> wrote:

Andy

you are not the only one

I am getting identical MSG.

Best 73’s

DE

Nick

SV1VS

When doing right click on any record in the log then Edit QSL info I have error 13

Clearing this Error message I am able to edit QSL info for particular record.

The Error is as follows:

Error 13 (Type mismatch) in procedure cvt Date format at module Log QSO.

Error on line 30

Is it my setting wrong or something wrong in the Logger32?

Andy SP9KR

Retirement is the best job I've ever had

Bob

Ah yes. With every update I add more and more error checking to the code.This is apparently a day one bug that the increased error checking unearthed. It is corrected for the next update.

In the mean time, if you are bothered by the warning, you can temporarily do this: Click VIEW, then UNcheck the Enable error trapping menu item. SeventyThree(s).

PS. Please remember to turn it back on after the next update.

On 05/01/2021 3:03 AM Andy VA3PL <va3pl@...> wrote:

When doing right click on any record in the log then Edit QSL info I have error 13
Clearing this Error message I am able to edit QSL info for particular record.

The Error is as follows:

Error 13 (Type mismatch) in procedure cvt Date format at module Log QSO.
Error on line 30

Is it my setting wrong or something wrong in the Logger32?

Andy SP9KR
Retirement is the best job I've ever had

NICK K. PLUMIDAKIS

Dear Bob Hi.

Speaking for myself I am not bothered , I just reporting what I am observing.

My best 73’s

DE

Nick

SV1VS

[...]

Gary Hinson

“Day 1” must have been a rotten day to be programming, Bob!