Error 13 "dochangerotor"

Juanjo Gamero

Hi to all
Any idea of this error?
I have looked for this lines in the ini files but I can't find anything........

Mike

I have exactly the same issue.
Sometimes 3 hours, no problem, sometimes 6x within 5 minutes.
MIke

NICK K. PLUMIDAKIS

Probably you have assign L32  for a rotor and L32 can’t find it.

Best 73’s

DE

Nick

SV1VS

From: Mike <ch25@...>
Date: 5/15/21 14:13 (GMT+02:00)
To: hamlogger@groups.io

On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 01:03 PM, NICK K. PLUMIDAKIS wrote:
Uncheck the : Enable out of band messages in VIEW.
I have it unchecked since always. Error appear very often.

Mike

Unchecking View>"Enable error trapping" helped. 10 min, no error window.

Juanjo Gamero

Many thanks, uncheck "error trapping" in view menu helped me.
73
Juanjo EA2A