Topics

Eqsl synchro problem

Panos

Hi to all. I am using the latest version but when I try to synchronize I get the "no valid adif record found" message, . The file can be opened by adifmaster. Is there a solution? 73

The file header:
ADIF 3 Export from eQSL.cc
Received eQSLs for SV1GRN
for QSOs between 04-May-2004 and 04-May-2024
Generated on Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 11:02:35 AM UTC
<PROGRAMID:21>eQSL.cc DownloadInBox
<ADIF_Ver:5>3.1.0
<EOH>

Panos

Later, from adifmaster saved it as adi with other name, this time I get the "wrong file type this does not appear to be a eqsl.adi file"

Marc-ON7SS-OO9O

No problem here and running also the latest version.

73  Marc, ON7SS - OO9O

Amateur Radio Station
ON7SS - OO9O

Marc Domen

http://www.on7ss.be

DM a.i. Antwerpen -
https://www.uba.be

UBA HF Contest Manager -  https://www.uba.be

EPC Award Manager for BEPA and NLPA awards - https://www.eupsk.com/

30MDG Award Manager for ITU Zones and Prefix Awards - http://www.30mdg.org/

Only a boy and his radio

Op 14/01/2020 om 12:45 schreef Panos:

Hi to all. I am using the latest version but when I try to synchronize I get the "no valid adif record found" message, . The file can be opened by adifmaster. Is there a solution? 73

The file header:
ADIF 3 Export from eQSL.cc
Received eQSLs for SV1GRN
for QSOs between 04-May-2004 and 04-May-2024
Generated on Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 11:02:35 AM UTC
<PROGRAMID:21>eQSL.cc DownloadInBox
<ADIF_Ver:5>3.1.0
<EOH>

Bob

Silly question, but are there any QSO records in the file? SeventyThree(s).

On January 14, 2020 at 6:45 AM Panos <sv1grn@...> wrote:

Hi to all. I am using the latest version but when I try to synchronize I get the "no valid adif record found" message, . The file can be opened by adifmaster. Is there a solution? 73

The file header:
ADIF 3 Export from eQSL.cc
Received eQSLs for SV1GRN
for QSOs between 04-May-2004 and 04-May-2024
Generated on Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 11:02:35 AM UTC
<PROGRAMID:21>eQSL.cc DownloadInBox
<ADIF_Ver:5>3.1.0
<EOH>

Bob

The eQSL ADIF file header must have either  <PROGRAMID:20>eQSL.cc DownloadADIF or  <PROGRAMID:21>eQSL.cc DownloadInBox as its PROGRAMID, or it is rejected by Logger32. SeventyThree(s).

On January 14, 2020 at 6:54 AM Panos <sv1grn@...> wrote:

Later, from adifmaster saved it as adi with other name, this time I get the "wrong file type this does not appear to be a eqsl.adi file"

Panos

Thanks I'll change the header. Ofcourse the adif isn't empty 73

Panos

New header:

ADIF 3 Export from eQSL.cc
Received eQSLs for SV1GRN
for QSOs between 04-May-2004 and 04-May-2024
Generated on Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 11:02:35 AM UTC
<PROGRAMID:21>eQSL.cc DownloadInBox
<ADIF_Ver:5>3.1.0
<EOH>

still not working 73

Bob

Send me the ADIF file by direct email to k4cy@... I will test it. 73.

Please send the file to me as an attachment to k4cy@... 73.

On January 14, 2020 at 11:31 AM Panos <sv1grn@...> wrote:

New header:

ADIF 3 Export from eQSL.cc
Received eQSLs for SV1GRN
for QSOs between 04-May-2004 and 04-May-2024
Generated on Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 11:02:35 AM UTC
<PROGRAMID:21>eQSL.cc DownloadInBox
<ADIF_Ver:5>3.1.0
<EOH>

still not working 73

ja1nlx

Do you use LogSync utility to synchronize ?

If so do you select correct downloaded file ?

73

On 2020/01/14 20:45, Panos wrote:
Hi to all. I am using the latest version but when I try to synchronize I get the "no valid adif record found" message, . The file can be opened by adifmaster. Is there a solution? 73

The file header:
ADIF 3 Export from eQSL.cc
Received eQSLs for SV1GRN
for QSOs between 04-May-2004 and 04-May-2024
Generated on Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 11:02:35 AM UTC
<PROGRAMID:21>eQSL.cc DownloadInBox
<ADIF_Ver:5>3.1.0
<EOH>

Panos

The problem solved with the help of Bob, thanks Bob. I didn't used any utility just downloaded the text file from eqsl and converted in adif 73