Topics

Empty QSO display window. pls help

ok1tk

Hi guys, pls, can you help. I am bit lost and confused.

I have an issue I was in my logbook called "Logbook32". I switched to logbook called OK1RJO and worked FT8 QSO there. When I switched back to my Logbook32 there were no QSO display, just empty table. I tried to export ADIF file from this "empty" table (Logbook32) and the export is full of date. It seems the data are not lost but just not displayd. Can anyone help, pls ?

Pls see the video I made here: Logger32 no QSO displayed

--
73! OK1TK

Bob

What column is the sort column for the Logbook page? Id the header of the QSO_DATE column red? 73.

On 01/21/2021 1:01 PM ok1tk <ok1tk@...> wrote:

Hi guys, pls, can you help. I am bit lost and confused.

I have an issue I was in my logbook called "Logbook32". I switched to logbook called OK1RJO and worked FT8 QSO there. When I switched back to my Logbook32 there were no QSO display, just empty table. I tried to export ADIF file from this "empty" table (Logbook32) and the export is full of date. It seems the data are not lost but just not displayd. Can anyone help, pls ?

Pls see the video I made here: Logger32 no QSO displayed

--
73! OK1TK

ok1tk

Sorry, do not know what happend but when I clicked the QSO date column header the all QSO appeared.

Thank you
--
73! OK1TK