Topics

EMAIL ALERTS

ANGEL WP4G

  It's working for any one? I lost feature with gmail long time ago and have not been able to restore. Even try other email providers with no luck...

Bob

It works perfectly. See this:  https://hotter.io/docs/email-accounts/secure-app-gmail/  SeventyThree(s).

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 05:20 PM, Bob wrote:
https://hotter.io/docs/email-accounts/secure-app-gmail/
  I just get an error ... see attached, and yes access to less secure app is enabled...

Bob

It works as expected. Check you gmail settings. This DX Spot was sent from a 737 descending through 15,000 ft  20 minutes from landing in Atlanta (and once again, they ran out of Scotch.

On May 13, 2020 at 1:31 PM ANGEL WP4G <wp4g@...> wrote:

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 05:20 PM, Bob wrote:
https://hotter.io/docs/email-accounts/secure-app-gmail/
  I just get an error ... see attached, and yes access to less secure app is enabled...

n5kd

Angel,

The email alerts do work. Hardest part for me was getting google to use the less secure app.

Here is my setup screen (less password)

All I receive 99% of the time is EU spotting EU on 6m.

Bob…. You drank all the scotch in the first class section??? Maybe a fix for your glaucoma.

73’ Pete, N5KD.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10