Topics

Edit Bands & Modes

LU3VA

Hello to all!

Anyone with a Flex 6xxx and SmartSDR know what I have to put in "Edit Bands & Modes" in the Column "Radio Mode"??

In my old ICOM for Digital Modes I put "USB-D1". But for the Flex may be another.

All other Modes are compatible.

Thanks for all,

73

Raul from LU3VA

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Vilhjalmur Sigurjonsson

Raul,

I don‘t bother, just tell it to be USB in the band plan in Logger32, but in JTDX, setup, radio menu I check the Mode to be Data/Pkt and all is good.

You see, it is not Logger32 that is controlling the radio in this case, it has given the control over to JTDX and then reads what comes from it.

73 Villi
TF3VS