Topics

DXCC stats

Gilles DESANSAC F6IRA

When check my DXCC board looking some strange behavior with V7 that appears only as worked on the row even I can found V73NS as confirmed when click on yellow case on 20. Any idea to correct false stat ? 73's Gilles F6IRA

Bob

Mon vieux Gilles, did you try to recalculate stats (Click TOOLS | DATABASE MAINTENANCE | RECALCULATE STATISTICS )? 73.

On 08/10/2020 12:05 PM Gilles DESANSAC F6IRA <f6ira@...> wrote:

When check my DXCC board looking some strange behavior with V7 that appears only as worked on the row even I can found V73NS as confirmed when click on yellow case on 20. Any idea to correct false stat ? 73's Gilles F6IRA

José L. Oliva - EA4ZQ

You have selected in DXCC window only Lotw comfirmations. In worked/comfirmed window you selected Lotw+Qsl.
If V7 is comfirmed by Qsl card but no Lots doesn't appears in your dccc window. Take a look to comfirmation filters.
Hope I could help you.

Pepe  EA4ZQ

En 10 ago. 2020, en 18:05, Gilles DESANSAC F6IRA <f6ira@...> escribió:

When check my DXCC board looking some strange behavior with V7 that appears only as worked on the row even I can found V73NS as confirmed when click on yellow case on 20. Any idea to correct false stat ? 73's Gilles F6IRA

BTX

Salut mon "vieux"  je pense que ton probleme est ici !

Capture.JPG
JPierre
F6ITD
Tel +33 637 749 402
Mailto: f6itd@...

Tel +33 637 749 402
Mailto: f6itd@...

-----E-mail d'origine-----
De: Gilles DESANSAC F6IRA <f6ira@...>
A: hamlogger@groups.io
Envoyé le: Lu, 10 Aoû 2020 18:05
Sujet: [hamlogger] DXCC stats

When check my DXCC board looking some strange behavior with V7 that appears only as worked on the row even I can found V73NS as confirmed when click on yellow case on 20. Any idea to correct false stat ? 73's Gilles F6IRA

Bob

C'était ma première pensée. Soixante-treize

De: Gilles DESANSAC F6IRA <f6ira@...>
A: hamlogger@groups.io
Envoyé le: Lu, 10 Aoû 2020 18:05

When check my DXCC board looking some strange behavior with V7 that appears only as worked on the row even I can found V73NS as confirmed when click on yellow case on 20. Any idea to correct false stat ? 73's Gilles F6IRA

Gilles DESANSAC F6IRA

Mistake resolved with your dedicate. Sorry for BW. Thanks. Gilles F6IRA