Topics

DXCC Needed

G4RRM Pete

Morning All

I might be missing something obvious here, but is there a way to run a report of DXCC needed on a band?

I have been using AWARDS | DXCC listing and scrolling through, I just wondered if there was a way to make a list of “needed countries only” either in a window or excel etc?

thanks

73

Pete

G4RRM

Bob

Pete, the DXCC award listing shows what you have worked (but you already figured that out). By clicking the right menu options you can copy that to an Excel spreadsheet with the template of your choice ... Make a template that shows only those not worked. Or, only those not worked at high tide on a Wednesday when the moon is full. Go for it. 73.

On August 28, 2019 at 5:49 AM Pete Walker <pete@...> wrote:

Morning All

I might be missing something obvious here, but is there a way to run a report of DXCC needed on a band?

I have been using AWARDS | DXCC listing and scrolling through, I just wondered if there was a way to make a list of “needed countries only” either in a window or excel etc?

thanks

73

Pete

G4RRM

G4RRM Pete

Thanks Bob, found the template option and have a file now.

73

Pete

G4RRM

Pete, the DXCC award listing shows what you have worked (but you already figured that out). By clicking the right menu options you can copy that to an Excel spreadsheet with the template of your choice ... Make a template that shows only those not worked. Or, only those not worked at high tide on a Wednesday when the moon is full. Go for it. 73.

On August 28, 2019 at 5:49 AM Pete Walker <pete@...> wrote:

Morning All

I might be missing something obvious here, but is there a way to run a report of DXCC needed on a band?

I have been using AWARDS | DXCC listing and scrolling through, I just wondered if there was a way to make a list of “needed countries only” either in a window or excel etc?

thanks

73

Pete

G4RRM

Gary Hinson

…. Or simply upload your log to Club Log which has a “DXCC needed” function under the “Timeline” menu.

You can list DXCCs needed on all bands or on specific bands.

73,

Gary   ZL2iFB