DXCC Granted QSO download from LoTW

n5kd

I recently made a LoTW submission to add to my DXCC challenge.
So, I have increase my score.
Now I want to find a download from LoTW that I can import to Logger32.

I have found a download, but it does not give a GRANTED status to any QSO.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

73’ Pete, N5KD.

Jim Altman

Granted is not a status that downloads from LOTW.  You have to go through a Clublog sync, assuming Clublog keeps track of Challenge.

73

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

I recently made a LoTW submission to add to my DXCC challenge.
So, I have increase my score.
Now I want to find a download from LoTW that I can import to Logger32.

I have found a download, but it does not give a GRANTED status to any QSO.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

73’ Pete, N5KD.

ja1nlx

Pete

Try to use ARRL Scraper.exe to download your credit data and

run QSL update for DXCC/IOTA in Award menu.

Details in Help or Manual.

73

On 2021/02/16 2:42, n5kd wrote:

I recently made a LoTW submission to add to my DXCC challenge.
So, I have increase my score.
Now I want to find a download from LoTW that I can import to Logger32.

I have found a download, but it does not give a GRANTED status to any QSO.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

73’ Pete, N5KD.

aki JA1NLX

Rick EA4M

Aki It doesn't work on me... I tried but all that I get was a lot of not In log messages....

73

On 2021/02/16 2:42, n5kd wrote:

I recently made a LoTW submission to add to my DXCC challenge.
So, I have increase my score.
Now I want to find a download from LoTW that I can import to Logger32.

I have found a download, but it does not give a GRANTED status to any QSO.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

73’ Pete, N5KD.

aki JA1NLX

ja1nlx

There are a lots of "strange data" from LoTW.

This is not issue in Logger32.

You have to check one-by-one manually.

Strange data:

QSO with wrong Date 1945/01/01 etc

QSO with No Mode etc

73

On 2021/02/16 2:42, n5kd wrote:

I recently made a LoTW submission to add to my DXCC challenge.
So, I have increase my score.
Now I want to find a download from LoTW that I can import to Logger32.

I have found a download, but it does not give a GRANTED status to any QSO.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

73’ Pete, N5KD.

aki JA1NLX

aki JA1NLX

Jim Altman

I go through Clublog and all my granted’s (including Challenge) match exactly to logger32.  But, please don’t believe me and keep trying other ways to do it.

73

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

On 2021/02/16 2:42, n5kd wrote:

I recently made a LoTW submission to add to my DXCC challenge.
So, I have increase my score.
Now I want to find a download from LoTW that I can import to Logger32.

I have found a download, but it does not give a GRANTED status to any QSO.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

73’ Pete, N5KD.

aki JA1NLX

aki JA1NLX

ja1nlx

I suppose they were very busy to input large number of QSL records manually.

So they ignored some fields like Band, Mode, DXCC number etc and input specific

QSO Date like 1945-01-01 etc

This cause problem for Logger32 to update credit flag . You need select proper QSO

in your Logbook when Logger32 can not find QSO.

73

On 2021/02/16 2:42, n5kd wrote:

I recently made a LoTW submission to add to my DXCC challenge.
So, I have increase my score.
Now I want to find a download from LoTW that I can import to Logger32.

I have found a download, but it does not give a GRANTED status to any QSO.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

73’ Pete, N5KD.

aki JA1NLX