DXCC countries list & ADIF nr.

Dave <dlavelli@...>

Hi All,
I am using logger since release 6.07 and then I
upgraded step by step to 7.03. Unfortunately, in my
DXCC countries list there are no ADIF numbers, so I
wonder if some one can send me an updated list
to overwrite the old one, if I need to download the
full version Logger file or I need to digit ADIF numbers
one by one (I got the list from ADIF web page).

Thank you for any help,
73, Dave.

Rick Williams <ve7asr@...>

Dave I'm a bit confused?

If you go to MAINTenance icon and open up the list and click on a DXCC
country you will open it up and in the 2nd line it should list the ADIF
number. It's below the white data line and accompanies the right-most check
box.

For example -- for 3D2 it says "ADIF Country number 176 Check to modify".
If this is the case close the window by clicking the X in the upper right
and all is well.

If this isn't the case I guess you have a corrupted file and need to modify
your installation. Perhaps a FULL install rather than an update is
required. (Make sure you backup all your log info!!)

Good luck!
73,
Rick
VE7ASR