Topics

DXCC Award Grids

PETER DOUGHTY

Hello

I have been using the various DXCC award grids to map my stats with the contacts shown as W C G as appropriate for decades.

For each I have had the background of the slots being red, yellow and green as appropriate. Out of the blue I have lost the red background for 'confirmed' contacts though this is still in places such as IOTA logging and across all the other windows show no change. Even on the DXCC grids the worked and granted slot backgrounds are still in place.

Can anyone tell me how I did this and how I can get this back again?

73s

Peter G3TKK

Bob

If you are sure it's just the highlight color you have lost (and not the actual W, C, and G status), then click SETUP | HIGHLIGHT| CONFIRMED HIGHLIGHT. SeventyThree(s).

On 07/05/2020 2:05 AM PETER DOUGHTY via groups.io <g3tkk=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello

I have been using the various DXCC award grids to map my stats with the
contacts shown as W C G as appropriate for decades.

For each I have had the background of the slots being red, yellow and
green as appropriate. Out of the blue I have lost the red background for
'confirmed' contacts though this is still in places such as IOTA logging
and across all the other windows show no change. Even on the DXCC grids
the worked and granted slot backgrounds are still in place.

Can anyone tell me how I did this and how I can get this back again?

73s

Peter G3TKK

PETER DOUGHTY

Hello Bob

Many thanks for your reply.

I have done as you advised and have found a strange issue!  If I go into the setup area I see that I have my chosen colour for confirmed slots (red/solid as it happens) in place but despite re-choosing it no colour is seen on the grid. I looked further at this point and find that if I choose any other colour they all work OK across the whole spectrum of grids. OK, I don't have to use red!

Interestingly, if I leave the background setting as red then it is seen OK as red in log book page, IOTA, WAC, WAZ, CQWPX and VUU but does not come through for DXCC, DXCC Challenge or WAS. They stay white.

Not sure when I noticed this first but it was a few weeks ago. All days the same in lockdown... only the skip changes! Just a thought that it might be an issue from an earlier upgrade but funny it is only with red?!? Presently set up on ver 3.50.419.

The main thing is I have a colour in place and all is good. Thanks again for that.

73s

Peter  G3TKK