Topics

DX Spot Fonts

Anthony Buscaglia

How do I change font colors in the DX Spots?

When I choose VIEW->GRID APPEARENCE->Grids/Fonts color the fonts change in the Logbook and Prev QSO windows but not in spots.

Anyone?

Tony
K2NV

Bob <k4cy@...>

The DX Spot Window font is set as you described. VIEW | GRID APPEARANCE, etc ... Forecolor is a little different because users can set the forecolor based on the DX Spot source. Try a right click on the DX Spot Window. Click SETUP | APPEARANCE an anyone of the top five menu options. SeventyThree(s).

On February 5, 2020 at 8:48 PM "Anthony Buscaglia via Groups.Io" <tonybb=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

How do I change font colors in the DX Spots?

When I choose VIEW->GRID APPEARENCE->Grids/Fonts color the fonts change in the Logbook and Prev QSO windows but not in spots.

Anyone?

Tony
K2NV

ja1nlx

Tony

Try following steps

1. Right click on DX spot window.

2. Click Setup

3. Click Appearance

4. If you want to set font color for Telnet spot then click Telnet spot font color. Select any color you prefer.

73

On 2020/02/06 10:48, Anthony Buscaglia via Groups.Io wrote:
How do I change font colors in the DX Spots?

When I choose VIEW->GRID APPEARENCE->Grids/Fonts color the fonts change in the Logbook and Prev QSO windows but not in spots.

Anyone?

Tony
K2NV

Anthony Buscaglia

Got it. Actually there is no “Telnet spot font color”.
Since I was connected to VE7CC it was under Local Host Spot Forecolor.
I was looking for a Font option. I missed it…..

TU

73
Tony