Topics

DVK

Andy None

DVK is wonderful tool and I am using it a lot.
I have one request though that in addition to ABORT we have ESCape key working.

Andy SP9KR

Bob

If the focus is on the Logbook Entry Window, <ESC> aborts the DVK. Additional functionality for the next auto-update ... if the focus is on the DVK, <ESC> will abort. SeventyThree(s).

On February 7, 2020 at 4:41 AM "Andy None via Groups.Io" <va3pl@...> wrote:

DVK is wonderful tool and I am using it a lot.
I have one request though that in addition to ABORT we have ESCape key working.

Andy SP9KR

Andy None

BIG thanks
Andy SP9KR