From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Cliff
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 4:41 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Downloading from LOTW using L32Logsyc Error

Just recently received error message when downloading from LOTW using L32Logsync "Error information has been written to Errorlog file."
Where is that file located so I can read this error message.

Thanks Cliff WA2TMF

Cliff

Hi Rick,

L32Logsync directory has mysteriously disappeared.

What do you advise?

Cliff

On Mar 20, 2020, at 7:27 PM, Rick Ellison <rellison@...> wrote:

It is located in a file called DebugLog.txt which is located in the L32Logsync directory.

If you would attach the file to an email and send it to me so I can see what the problem is.

73 Rick N2AMG