Topics

Download issue

John Pink

Hi Guys

Not a L32 issue – I think it is a ‘@groups.io’ problem.  I see many messages in my webmail box BUT, none get through into Outlook when I download.

Has anybody else seen this issue?

John

Phill Morris (G6EES)

John

I use Outlook and all Groups.io emails are getting through o.k. (as far as i know!)

Phill G6EES

-------- Original message --------
Date: 02/12/2019 17:08 (GMT+00:00)
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Download issue

Hi Guys

Not a L32 issue – I think it is a ‘@groups.io’ problem.  I see many messages in my webmail box BUT, none get through into Outlook when I download.

John

Bob

Phill, I suspect G8MM / F5VKU has been exorcised because of his 'French connection'. No doubt we will hear more tomorrow when the NATO birthday party gets underway and Emmanuel is called on to explain his 'brain dead' comment. SeventyThree(s)

On December 2, 2019 at 12:12 PM "Phill Morris (G6EES)" <Phill.morris@...> wrote:

John

I use Outlook and all Groups.io emails are getting through o.k. (as far as i know!)

Phill G6EES

Hi Guys

John

Bob

Phill, after yet another glass of excellent Scotch, it occurs to me that the problem may still be related to a 'French connection', but something entirely different to my previous offering ... I'm the first to acknowledge that groups.io has been very erratic recently ... Let me float this conspiracy theory instead ...  .IO is (or more correctly was) the top-demain for the BIOT (British Indian Ocean Territories). Effective a couple of days ago, the UN (based on the infinite wisdom of the International Court of Justice in the Hague) has decreed that the 58 islands are no longer under the governance of the UK, but Mauritius. So, what we are experiencing the transition from groups.io to groups.mu. We live in exciting times. SeventyThree(s).

On December 2, 2019 at 12:12 PM "Phill Morris (G6EES)" <Phill.morris@...> wrote:

John

Phill G6EES

Hi Guys

John