Topics

Double Logging from JTDX

Paul Sturpe

I helped a friend set up JTDX to auto log to Logger32.   He is using the same parameters as I use.  My setup works as expected.   His setup double logs each FT-8 QSO.  The only difference between our setups is that he runs an ICOM 7300 and I run a Flex 6600.

Things work OK for him except for the double logging.  I've looked everywhere I can think to look.   Dose anyone have any ideas?   Is there a better site to post this question?

Thanks,

Paul, W3GQ

Bob

JTDX can send QSOs to Logger32 by UDP messages and/or TCP messages. It's probably no a good idea to have both options enabled. I'd recommend either turn off the TCP feed in JTDX, or turn off the TCP port in Logger32 (but option 2 might not be the best choice as you might need the Logger32 TCP port open for logging from N1MM+ or elsewhere). SeventyThree(s).