Topics

distance

Panos

Hi dear Bob, would you please add the facility to sort the distance column? Thanks 73

Ady, YO2NAA

I subscribe to this feature. I'm afraid it would be not a simple change.
The feature would be very useful for us VHF&up guys for identifying ODX in various bands or modes.
Also sorting by propagation mode field would be a nice feature to have.

However, Panos, you can export the log in CSV format and sort in Excel by any column you want.

73 Ady YO2NAA

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 11:15 AM Panos <sv1grn@...> wrote:
Hi dear Bob, would you please add the facility to sort the distance column? Thanks 73

Panos

Agree with you Ady and I use the adif2qsl utility, I prefer the luxury to sort them from inside of Logger32 however 73