Topics

Display State names

Marvin Stern

When downloading LOTW received QSL's, how can Logger32 print state names in the State column instead of leaving it blank.
I'm mainly interested in files received from WSJT files which only contain grids, not names.
Marv, W2AOC

Bob

I have never downloaded an LoTW file, but I thought the state and some other fields were included in the record.

As for WSJT files, if you load the QSOs in real-time using the UDP message interface, you can auto-look up the callsign and retrieve name and state.

And, FWIW, I'd recommend JTDX in preference to WSJT (fewer bugs and foibles, and much better receive sensitivity). SeventyThree(s).