From: <N4QOG@...>
To: <hamlogger@...>
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2000 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Digest Number 74

Bob:

I would certainly like to use Logger with my FT 767 GX. I believe there
are
others out there that would like to also, but dont know how to contact you
about it.

Bill, N4QOG

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm